GDPA Digital Apprenticeships.
GDPA in Partnership with Primary Goal offering Digital Apprenticeships. Apprentices will learn how to invigorate the technology within a business, charities, third sector and schools
Apprentices will learn how to:
- Resolve problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware, printers etc.
- Provide 1st line support for customers and act as a link to IT providers for 2nd and 3rd line technical support
- Provide remote technical support to understand and troubleshoot issues via telephone, email and chat support
- Install new software and hardware on client systems
- Maintain your website and social media presence
- Maintain and fixing other computing equipment
- Assist in system upgrades and system maintenance
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as Internet Service Providers and Vendors
Download Our Booklet
To find out more about our Digital Apprenticeship programme, you can download our brochure below.