Microsoft Office Qualifications MOS
What are MOS qualification?
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their skills and advance their careers.
Microsoft Office is a powerful service designed to unleash the best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. And MOS shows the world that you have the skills to tap the full features and functionality of Microsoft Office. You can demonstrate your increased performance, individual differentiation and personal confidence.
Earning MOS certification can help students differentiate themselves in today’s competitive job market. It helps broaden their employment opportunities by proving that they have advanced skills in Microsoft Office, which can result in higher earning potential. After gaining MOS certification, students get immediate access to a Digital Certificate and Transcript, as well as the MOS logo to put on their CVs.
You can chose from:
WordEmployed & Employees
- Successful candidates for the Microsoft Word 2016 exam will have a fundamental understanding of the Word environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They will demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word 2016 by creating and editing 2- to 3-page documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Document examples include professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
ExcelEmployed & Employees
- Successful candidates for the Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 certification exam will have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They will know and demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel 2016. Candidates will create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
PowerpointEmployed & Employees
- Successful candidates will have a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. Candidates create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
AccessEmployed & Employees
- Successful candidates for the Access 2016 exam have a fundamental understanding of the application’s environment. They understand basic database design principles and are able to complete tasks independently. They know and demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Access 2016, and will demonstrate the ability to create and maintain basic Access database objects including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multi-level reports, and multi-table queries.
OutlookEmployed & Employees
- Successful candidates will create and edit professional-looking email messages, maintain calendars across time zones, and schedule tasks for a variety of purposes and situations. Candidates will use Outlook 2016 to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars, and schedule appointments. Application examples include coordinating building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items.
Microsoft Office OneNoteEmployed & Employees
- The audience profile for the OneNote Exam is a student, office worker or instructor who needs to navigate OneNote 2010 at the feature and functionality level.
- Users perform work with OneNote used as a digital notebook and use it to integrate with other Microsoft 2010 Office applications. They use it for managing projects, organizing research, and collaborating with team members. They effectively use many of the common features and functions to organize and display digital information, and access information from multiple locations.
Sharepoint 2010Employed & Employees
- Candidates for this exam are users who provide structure for information, extend out-of-the-box site features, solve business problems through composite applications, and facilitate collaboration with other site users.
- Users perform all site user tasks.
- They optimize Web Part pages for team use by adding and configuring Web Parts from the Web Part gallery. They customize dashboards to target the information presented.