TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONFIRMATION
Bookings for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Excel, PowerPoint and Word are reserved from the receipt of booking and payment.
Your details will not be shared with any other parties. An order confirmation from GDPA will be sent to you within 24 hours. All transactions are final and you will not be able to amend or cancel a booking once payment has been taken. A receipted invoice will be sent to you by email.
- GDPA will ensure that you have the correct training package
- Please ensure you have the relevant Microsoft Office version and Microsoft Windows operating system on your PC/laptop in order to access the GMetrix online training platform
- Access to the training lasts for 12 months from the date of fulfilment.
Exam: Your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of fulfilment
- When you are ready to sit your MOS exam, contact GDPA directly to book your exam date and time
- Ensure you are registered as a “Test Candidate” prior to the day of your exam. On the day, please bring a printed version of your exam voucher to the test centre along with photo ID. Test centre staff will use your exam voucher to start your exam.
- CONTACT DETAILS
- if you have any queries relating to booking online please contact email@example.com
- if you have any queries regarding an existing order or you require support
setting up your training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org